Kazehi Plants New Leads for One of North America’s Largest Greenhouse
The Client started as a family agricultural business which later grew to be the nation’s leading purveyor of plants, producing annual and perennial seedlings and liners for greenhouses across North America.
CO,TN, KY, OR, AR, OK, NM,
Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing
TARGET DECISION MAKERS:
Farm Owners/Licensed Hemp Farmers, Wholesale Distributors, Super Stores
The Client is composed of an extraordinary team, committed to career growth, continuous learning and valuing each individual. This set of virtues has kept the business thriving for fifty years, and become one of the biggest greenhouses in North America. However, the quest for growth continued which brought the Client to decide to explore more customer acquisition opportunities, looking into new tactics in and outside their turf.
● Successfully completed an ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for one of the biggest greenhouses in the US.
● Worked out outbound campaign activities that opened new customer acquisition tactics for the Client
● Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly qualified prospects delivered
THE KAZEHI SOLUTION
Kazehi designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting program and presented it to the Client. The whole process seemed so new to them, but as the discussion progressed, the Client understood Kazehi strategy and how it can effectively help reach and engage their target decision makers and build a new customer base. The program consisted of:
● Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management through Voice, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
● Sales Enablement & Support such as Staff Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
● Tools & Subscriptions to the Kazehi Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
● Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
● The Kazehi team was to set appointments for the Client’s enterprise’s sales representatives and potential prospects
● Nurture accounts that were previously set as follow up by the Client
● Keep the list accurate and updated
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
1. The Client specified their campaign target industries, location, and decision makers
2. Kazehi refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
3. Kazehi came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
1. The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
2. The campaign’s target prospects were Business Owners, Head of IT, Procurement or Person-In- Charge of Purchasing, CTO, CIO, C-suite
3. The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the 12-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 261 Sales Qualified Leads, 300 MQLs and reached out to 8,400 segmented prospects.