Kazehi Global Helps “Big 4” Accounting Firm Wins New Leads with Full Suite ABM Campaign
The Client is an independent 35 year old accounting firm that offers Audit and Assurance, Liquidations, Corporate Secretarial, Taxation, Due Diligence, Forensic Investigations, Litigation Support, Valuations, Data Analytics, Immigration and International Group Restructuring to multinational clients in Singapore. It is one of the “Big 4” financial firms in the city-state, and was ranked number one by DFK Asia Pacific and International Accounting Bulletin for two consecutive years.
Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing,
TARGET DECISION MAKERS:
Finance Managers/Directors, Account Managers, IT Managers/Directors, Financial Controllers, HR Managers/ Directors, C-suite, Accountants, Business Owners
The recent years have shown indistinct progress in the business, and customer acquisition downscaled by 20%. The Client tried to enhance in-house strategies by adding more staff, hoping to engage more target prospects and generate new potential customers, but such a move did not draw good results. They decided to outsource a lead generation campaign.
●Successfully completed a 6-month lead generation and appointment setting campaign for a leading accounting firm.
●Worked outbound activities that opened opportunities for the Client to engage new sets of target buyers and leverage new technologies.
●Reached key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-qualified prospects delivered.
THE KAZEHI SOLUTION
Kazehi designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
● Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat and Social Media.
● Sales Enablement & Support that provided Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support.
● Tools & Subscriptions of the Kazehi Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs.
● Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge.
The goal was for the Kazehi team to generate leads and set appointments for the accounting leader’s consultants with qualified prospects who have the need for compliance obligations like Audit and Tax, Accounting, and all other financial services.
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
1. The Client specified target industries and decision makers.
2. Kazehi worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
3. Kazehi then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
1. The Client provided target decision makers for the Kazehi team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
2. The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Finance Managers/Directors, Account Managers, IT Managers/Directors, Financial Controllers, HR Managers/Directors, C-suite, Accountants, Business Owners.
3. The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the on-going 6-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 87 Sales Qualified Leads, 20 MQLs and 287 Social Media Connections.